Environmental Services Experts
An environmental services company, Green Group specializes in large-scale infrastructure development, environmental permitting, and operations for solid waste landfills, recycling facilities, industrial parks, and transfer stations.
Herzog has significant ownership and management interest in Green Group Holdings, LLC, in partnership with Phillips & Jordan, Inc. Green Group has decades of experience to support client needs at each stage of waste management.
Environmental engineering firms & consultants
Industrial & manufacturing sector
Oil & gas sector
Oil and gas disposal & recycling
Green Group’s highly-engineered, environmentally-secure waste and recycling facilities often serve as the anchor in a mixed-use development. During all stages of development, Green Group prioritizes public safety and the protection of the environment while staying compliant to all state and federal requirements.
Facility construction, operations, and maintenance
Green Group provides turnkey service by managing all aspects of the waste facility development process, from siting to operation, and even closure & post-closure of facilities when needed.
- Closure & post-closure
Green Group offers comprehensive services for clients, from project management, to excavation, demolition, and construction of facilities.
- Environmental remediation
- Waste characterization, separation, and recycling
- Waste assessments, compliance, and approvals
- Transportation logistics
- Natural disaster, emergency response, and contingency planning
- Wetlands mitigation, stream restoration, environmental impact assessments
Green Group helps to find common ground with residents, elected officials, and regulatory agencies to move projects forward while protecting the environment.
- Stakeholder identification
- Planning & research
- Impact analysis
- Strategic communication
- Negotiation & partnership
Solid waste disposal
Green Group services span the entire life-cycle of solid waste and recycling management. Green Group provides beneficial reuse of material and maximizes disposal capacity for new or existing landfill sites with complex geological conditions or special waste processing needs.
- Municipal solid waste management
- Leachate monitoring, collection, and treatment
- Non-hazardous, industrial, special waste processing
- Coal and fly ash disposal
- Methane gas detection and collection
- Dewatering, stabilization, solidification services
Grasslands Environmental Oilfield Waste Disposal Facility
- Commercial oilfield wastewater disposal facility
- Industrial landfill
- A non-potable water supply well
- Two Class I injection wells
Green Group permitted, designed, built, managed, and operated for 3 years until it was sold in 2017.