Class 1 railroad right-of-way equipment and maintenance company
Herzog Railroad Services, Inc. and Herzog Railroad Services of Canada, Inc. (Herzog) deploys a vast fleet of specialty railroad maintenance equipment designed and built in-house. Herzog provides the safest and most effective innovations in the industry.
- First and only company in the industry to provide GPS tie unloading
- First in the industry to unload ballast in a curve
- First and only to market with the automated tie-down car
- First and only GPS/IMU system for automated ballast distribution
- First and only mobile hybrid Rail Unloading Machine (RUM)
Industrial & agricultural clients
Comprehensive equipment fleet
Serves all North American locations
Optimal equipment uptime performance
Proven efficiency gains for rail operations
Industry-leading equipment operators
High employee retention
Equipment & solutions
From material handling, ballast distribution, and rail unloading to railcar leasing and repairs we have the railway track equipment and solutions for all maintenance-of-way (MOW) needs.