Rail & Highway Construction Company
As one of the leading transportation infrastructure contractors in North America, Herzog Contracting Corp. (HCC) and Herzog Contracting of Canada, Ltd. delivers quality projects for our clients using a variety of industry delivery methods.
HCC employs the latest equipment and technology to move projects along efficiently and cost-effectively.
Private sector clients
Vehicle maintenance facilities
Road & highway
Bridge, structures, and civil
Specialized railroad construction equipment
Herzog’s construction expertise keeps you on track
Regardless if you’re paving the way or keeping passengers moving – Herzog is the team to ensure every mile traveled is seamless from start to finish.
KCSA Kansas City Streetcar CMAR
HCC’s joint venture team built the streetcar system in Kansas City’s downtown, central business district with 16 platform stops.
- Embedded track construction
- Systems infrastructure construction
- LEED Gold-certified vehicle maintenance facility
- Major utility relocations
- Testing, commissioning and acceptance of streetcar vehicles and systems
- Value engineering in the startup phase reduced cost by $4.8 million
- HTSI was awarded the initial operations and maintenance contract